Auto Moderation Commands:
• s!auto-mod-ignore → Add/Remove channels, roles or members that will be ignored from auto moderation.
• s!auto-mod-invites → When enabled invites are automatically punished.
• s!auto-mod-mentions → When enabled mentions that exceed the threshold are automatically punished.
• s!auto-mod-words → Filter messages that contain words.
• s!auto-slowmode → When you set a threshold, it will activate slow-down for the duration given, and declare that it has been done.
• s!invites-whitelist → Whitelisted servers for auto-mod-invites.
Channel Filtering Commands:
• s!attachment-only-filter → Only allows attachments to be sent in these channels.
• s!channel-filter-ignore → Add/Remove roles or members that will be ignored from channel filters.
• s!command-only-filter → Only allow commands to be used in these channels.
• s!link-only-filter → Only allows links to be sent in these channels.
• s!premium-channels → Set channels that cost to send messages.
• s!text-only-filter → Allows only text messages to be sent in these channels.
Chip Production Commands:
• s!add-chips → Add chips to a member's atm.
• s!chip-shredder → Shred your chips away with a 70% chance of winning.
• s!chips → Check your own or another members balance.
• s!paycheck → Collect your daily paycheck.
• s!remove-chips → Remove chips from a members atm.
• s!reset-chips → Reset your chips or another Member's chips back to 0.
• s!sbe → Collect your reward from random spawns.
Chip Production Config Commands:
• s!chip-production-channels → Enable or disable certain channels for obtaining chips from chatting.
• s!maximum-balance → Set the maximum allowed balances of roles.
• s!sbe-spawns → Add a channel to have rewards spawn randomly.
• s!set-chat-chips → Configures the settings for chat chips.
• s!set-currency → Set the chips symbol to use for your server.
• s!set-daily → Configures the settings for the paycheck command.
• s!set-shredder → Configures the settings for the chip-shredder command.
• s!set-start-balance → Set the amount of chips users get upon entering the server.
• s!bot-controller → Enable a role to give access to commands that require higher permissions.
• s!bot-moderator → Enable a role to give access to moderation commands without needing permissions.
• s!disable → Disable a command or module.
• s!disabled-commands → List all disabled commands in the server.
• s!enable → Enable a command or module.
• s!prefix → Change the command prefix the bot uses in your server.
• s!test → Test if a command is disabled in the server, channel or category.
• s!toggle-highlight → Toggle whether you want to allow the bots highlight features to be used in this server or not.
• s!buy-lottery-ticket → Buy a ticket for an active lottery game.
• s!give-away → This command can be used to start a giveaway on your server.
• s!giveaway-notification-role → Add a role to be pinged when creating new giveaways.
• s!lottery-game-channel → Set the channel for lotteries to be posted in.
• s!lottery-game → Start a lottery on your server.
• s!counting → Set a specific channel to be used only for counting (1 number per message).
• s!dice → Roll a die.
• s!strato-joke → Gets a random strato joke.
Game Config Commands:
• s!game-bet → Set the max bet amount for games.
• s!slots-percentage → Set the winning percentage for slots.
• s!blackjack → Play a game of blackjack and test your skills.
• s!coin-flip → Spin a coin.
• s!grammar-quiz → Test your grammar skills.
• s!hangman-mp → Play a game of Hangman with others.
• s!hangman → Play a game of hangman.
• s!math-quiz → Solve equations as fast as you can.
• s!number-guess → Guess the number I am thinking of.
• s!rock-paper-scissors → Play a game of rock-paper-scissors.
• s!roulette → Play a game of European Roulette.
• s!russian-roulette → Play a game of Russian Roulette.
• s!slots → Try your luck with the slot-machine.
• s!spelling-bee → Test your spelling and listening skills.
• s!trivia → Answer trivial questions from random categories.
• s!invite → Displays the bots invite link.
• s!support → Displays the support server invite link.
• s!upvote → Link to upvote the bot.
• s!change-log → Shows a monthly changelog.
• s!channel-info → Shows information for the specified channel.
• s!credits → A list of people who helped made this bot possible.
• s!help → Display help for a command.
• s!mod-stats → Get the moderation stats of a user for this server.
• s!mutual → Retrieve a list of servers that a user shares with you.
• s!role-info → Shows information for the specified role.
• s!role-users → Get a list of members for a provided role.
• s!server-info → Shows information about the server.
• s!user-info → Get information about the specified user.
• s!deleted-message-log → Makes a log of any deleted messages on the server except in channels that have been ignored by logging-ignore-channels.
• s!direct-deposit-channel → Set the channel for role payouts to be logged to.
• s!edited-message-log → Makes a log of any edited messages on the server except in channels that have been ignored by logging-ignore-channels.
• s!emote-suggestion-log → Setup a suggestions log channel for emotes.
• s!logging-ignore-channels → Used to disable logging in specified channels.
• s!mod-log → Define a channel where your moderations will be logged.
• s!purchased-roles-log → Define a channel where logs will be stored when a user buys a role using buy-role.
• s!report-log → Setup a report log channel.
• s!suggestion-log → Setup a suggestions log channel.
• s!user-join → Used to log when a user joins the server.
• s!user-leave → Used to log when a user leaves the server.
• s!welcome-message → Used to log when a member passes the sentry channel.
Mobile Assistant Commands:
• s!create-channel → Creates a new channel in the server.
• s!create-emote → Add a custom emoji to your Discord server.
• s!create-role → Creates a new role in the server.
• s!restrict-emote → Restrict emotes to specific roles.
• s!set-slowmode → Change the slowmode setting for a channel.
• s!suppress-embed → (Un)-Suppress an embed for everyone.
• s!ban → Bans a user and deletes one or a few days worth of their messages if specified.
• s!cases → List all punishments given in this server.
• s!check-invites → Returns a list of members with an invite as their presence or display name.
• s!kick → Kicks a member from the server.
• s!lock-down → Lockdown a channel to prevent users from messaging.
• s!mass-ban → Bans multiple users and deletes one or a few days worth of their messages if specified.
• s!mass-kick → Kicks multiple members from the server.
• s!mass-warn → Gives multiple members a warning.
• s!mute → Mutes a member from the server.
• s!nickname → Use this command to apply a preset nickname to a member.
• s!reason → Edit the reason for a previous case.
• s!remove-case → Remove a case from a user.
• s!reset-modlog → Clears **all** existing cases for a server.
• s!search → List all punishments given to a user in this server.
• s!set-start-case → Set the id that the bot will start with for moderation cases.
• s!soft-ban → Kicks a user from the server, deleting a days worth of messages.
• s!temp-ban → Bans the user for the duration specified and deletes the last x days of messages.
• s!un-ban → Unbans a user from the server.
• s!un-mute → Unmute a muted member.
• s!view-case → View a specific case from a certain members history.
• s!warn → Gives the member a warning.
• s!lyrics → Fetch lyrics for a given artist and song.
• s!assign-muted-role → Add a role to be used with mute.
• s!auto-roles → Add or remove an auto role.
• s!buy-role → Purchase a role from the vending machine using chips.
• s!force-role → Add or remove a role from a single member or all members in a role.
• s!join-role → Apply a self-role to yourself.
• s!leave-role → Remove a current self-role from yourself.
• s!persistent-roles → Add or remove a permanent role.
• s!purchasable-role → Add roles that can be purchased using chips.
• s!reaction-roles → Add roles that can be given by reacting to a message.
• s!self-role → Add or delete a role that member's can apply to themselves.
• s!temp-role → Add a role to a single member for a duration.
Server Management Commands:
• s!boost-notify → Display a message when a user boosts the server.
• s!counting-number → Used to change the current count of a counting channel.
• s!direct-deposit → Automatically pay chips to specific roles on a schedule.
• s!factory-reset → Reset settings back to default.
• s!key-binds → Add keywords to be used as support replies.
• s!last-message → Keeps a message at the bottom of the chat so you don't have to repost it every time.
• s!nickname-presets → Add preset nicknames to be used with nickname.
• s!reason-key-binds → Add keywords to be used as moderation reasons.
• s!recaptcha-gateway → Set up a recaptcha verification system for your server.
• s!roboboard-ignore → Add/Remove channels that will be ignored from roboboard.
• s!roboboard → Set the channel to forward messages to, after a message gets a number of \🤖 reactions.
• s!sentry-fail-message → Setup a fail reply to the sentry command.
• s!sentry → Set up a verification system for your server.
• s!ping → Runs a connection test to Discord.
• s!afk → Toggles afk mode on or off.
• s!ali → Evaluate equations.
• s!avatar → Used to get the avatar of a user.
• s!color → Visualize your colors.
• s!embed-source → Get the source of an embed in a message.
• s!notify → Send an announcement message to a channel.
• s!purchasable-role-count → Show how many users have a temp role.
• s!purge → Delete an amount of messages quickly.
• s!quote → Quote a message from a channel.
• s!random-winner-role → Randomly choose an "n" number of winners that have a role.
• s!random-winner → Randomly choose an "n" number of winners from reactions.
• s!reminders → Manage your reminders.
• s!remove-zalgo → Cleans zalgo from user's names.
• s!report → Report a user to the moderators of this server.
• s!say → Send a custom message.
• s!suggest-emote → Used to suggest an emote for a server.
• s!suggestion → Used to send text/attachment to a Staff designated channel.
• s!timeclock → Receive notifications when your paycheck is ready to be collected.
• s!vote → Send a message and have your members vote.
• s!block → Manage the items in your blocklist. Items in your blocklist won't trigger your highlights.
• s!ignore-block → Get notifications from a specific user.
• s!notes → Manage the items in your notepad. These can be used for notes.
• s!activity-cooldown → Set a cooldown to prevent getting highlights for x seconds after being seen active.
• s!enable-devmode → Enable developer mode to allow for using regular expressions.
• s!highlight-context → Toggle if highlights you recieve should contain context.
• s!highlight-cooldown → Set a cooldown to prevent getting highlighted again for x seconds between each highlight notification.
• s!toggle-dnd → Toggle Do Not Disturb mode. When activated the bot will not notify you of triggers.
• s!toggle-ocr → Toggle OCR (Image Scanning). When activated the bot will scan images for triggers (global setting).
• s!regexes → Manage the items in your regex list. Regexes are used for advanced triggers.
• s!words → Manage the items in your word list. Words are used for simple triggers.